Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm needing a few bits and pieces, preferably new, and haven't got a clue where to go for spares :confused:

I need a driver's door rubber and a handbrake gaitor frame for starters.

Any help greatly appreciated :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm needing a few bits and pieces, preferably new, and haven't got a clue where to go for spares :confused:

I need a driver's door rubber and a handbrake gaitor frame for starters.

Any help greatly appreciated :thumbs:
i keep an eye on on Ebay for breakers as soon as one comes up i email them with a list of 'required parts'

it has yielded me some good bargains in the past

what's up with the gaitor frame?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's snapped in half and I can't Araldite it together :( Any fix lasts seconds :(

I'm wanting new handbrake and gearstick gaiters but you need the frame for the handbrake one.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's snapped in half and I can't Araldite it together :( Any fix lasts seconds :(

I'm wanting new handbrake and gearstick gaiters but you need the frame for the handbrake one.
mine did the same, and i lost the little catch at the back that holds it down...

I used superglue, stuck it together for 24 hours and then put it all back together, like new now

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

if i can find some Alcantara gators then you can have mine, they are both still good

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I was born with them :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi,im still breaking a 98 gtv v6 i have a complete h.brake frame and a pair of gaitors (in red).poss the door rubber as well. let me know if your interested.you can contact me on 07968350232.thanks rod

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,im still breaking a 98 gtv v6 i have a complete h.brake frame and a pair of gaitors (in red).poss the door rubber as well. let me know if your interested.you can contact me on 07968350232.thanks rod
I'll give you a call Rod.

also buypartsby.co.uk and shop4parts.co.uk are good for generic parts :)
Thank you :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've still got a long way to go before I reach your depths Jimbolina :D