Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, guys !

I wanted to replace the gaskets of the cylinder heads covers (some very anoying oil leaks, all the engine is covered in oil because of that) and while doing that I was thinking of replacing the ignition cables, only to find out from my local dealer here in Bucharest, that those parte are not being supplied anymore by Fiat. That came as a very nasty surprise, only to be shortly followed by another one, it looks like there aren't any after market options either, everyone stopped making parts for this engine (NGK and Bosch used to make the ignition cables).

Do you know where I can get OEM new parts from (or, if not OEM, at least decent quality ones) ? I wouldn't go for custom made ones, just yet. I know it's not a very common angine, but maybe one of you has found a reliable source for his/her 2.0 V6 TB and shares the info with me !

Thank you very much,

Valak

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bought mine through EBspares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you very much ! I will definetely go for what GTV-TB recommended, if he's happy than they must know what they're doing. Any advice for the gaskets, are you sure they're the same in al V6's ?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts