Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys! I need your help.

I want to colour code (Rosso 130) my wing mirrors, but every branch of Halfords I go into doesn't have Alfa paint.

I'm pretty good at spraying with a can (despite the hours of tedium it involves sanding back :cry:)! The only trouble is I can't find anywhere that sells a decent match. I know Halfords mix paint for compressors, but do they do it in aerosols as well?

Or if anyone knows of any already in this colour can you let me know?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
They can mix it for you in the larger stores, but 130 is notoriously hard to match and you may be better off going to a proper bodyshop/paint supplier.

I had to get some for my old 75 once and was given a shade card with about 20 different versions! That was also Alfa Red 130 and is nothing like the 156 version!!

BTW you;ll probably need to use plastic primer on the mirror bodies first.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hi Guys! I need your help.

I want to colour code (Rosso 130) my wing mirrors, but every branch of Halfords I go into doesn't have Alfa paint.

I'm pretty good at spraying with a can (despite the hours of tedium it involves sanding back :cry:)! The only trouble is I can't find anywhere that sells a decent match. I know Halfords mix paint for compressors, but do they do it in aerosols as well?

Or if anyone knows of any already in this colour can you let me know?
I don't know where you are but in Liphook near where I work they will mix and match it in an aerosol ......... I've used the mand they are spot on......... They can't be the only one.......any autocolour supplier should be able to do it

Cheers
Peter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts