Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ive been trying to get my hands on a BMC CDA intake kit for ages now. I tried buying one online and found out the sites supplier went bust over xmas so im having a refund.

Does anyone know of a shop i can go to in Dorset (can be a bit out of the county, but not 3 hours away).

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in leeds?! lol thats about 3 hours :p i was hoping maybe a bit closer as id rather go and get it myself than do a mail order.

Thanks for the help though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
2 or 3 days but I called them and placed the order over the phone so that i got the right one. They are very helpfull and I could not fault them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok bad news, they have the same problem. Its due to a UK distributer of BMC went bust so all the shops and online orders are suffering. I was told to ring them back up at the end of Jan as they may have sorted out a new supplier. I guess all i can do is just wait..... DOH!

·
Registered
176 Posts
ok bad news, they have the same problem. Its due to a UK distributer of BMC went bust so all the shops and online orders are suffering. I was told to ring them back up at the end of Jan as they may have sorted out a new supplier. I guess all i can do is just wait..... DOH!
Eurostyling was the UK supplier, it's part of Grand Prix racewear which has been having a bit of trouble lately. We sell them at POTN.COM but we will have the same problem as Euro performance etc... Might be worth looking at other brands, the Pipercross Viper is quite good (although I've got a CDA and wouldn't choose anything else :cool: ).

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eurostyling was the UK supplier, it's part of Grand Prix racewear which has been having a bit of trouble lately. We sell them at POTN.COM but we will have the same problem as Euro performance etc... Might be worth looking at other brands, the Pipercross Viper is quite good (although I've got a CDA and wouldn't choose anything else :cool: ).
yeah im just going to wait till end of the month. "Good things happen to those who wait..." :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts