Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
Hi Zedd,

I tend to visit this lounge maybe once a day but most of the general stuff takes place in the other lounges. Please ask any local questions (local dealers/indies etc) and look out for events here. Have a look around the other lounges - there is all sorts of stuff going on.

If you are asking where in E Anglia we are we cover the area from Essex in the South, Norfolk in the North, Suffolk in the East and Cambs/Beds in the West - so all over. I'm in Ipswich - whereabouts are you?

Paul.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Zedd, I'm from Lowestoft and I believe there are several of us in this area. Perhaps we'll get together at a meet sometime.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi fellow East Anglians! Have just joined - I can't wait to pick up my 156 SW on 7th June (too many days to go!). Flippin' car dealer's gone on his hols!

I'm in Belton, near Gt Yarmouth - I'm looking forward to some happy Alfa-ing.

Do we know any decent garages in this neck of the woods? I've already been warned off main Fiat stealers Desira by 2 people!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Try the recommended garages sticky thread on the Alfa Discussions board.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi fellow East Anglians! Have just joined - I can't wait to pick up my 156 SW on 7th June (too many days to go!). Flippin' car dealer's gone on his hols!

I'm in Belton, near Gt Yarmouth - I'm looking forward to some happy Alfa-ing.

Do we know any decent garages in this neck of the woods? I've already been warned off main Fiat stealers Desira by 2 people!
hello im a returning owner in norwich, theres a top place called the alfashop in norwich , top service a very knowlegable

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hi all - I have only just found this East Anglian bit !! I live in Felixstowe and work in Ipswich. Look forward to the Alfa wave 1

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hello alf a,

Welcome to this section - I'll make sure to wave.

Please feel free to come along to any events we organise - it'll be good to see you.

Paul.
Thanks Paul - will keep checking the EA forum now have found it !

Nick

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
I live in Sawston, just south of Cambridge.

Still looking for a nice 156 2.4 jtd
Welcome to AO - I hope you find it a helpful and friendly place (we try).

Good luck with the search - I'm sure it'll be worth it.

This is a large region - all of Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambs so we tend to move events around so everyone gets a chance to attend a meet. I hope that you can get to one - watch this space.

Paul.

·
Registered
535 Posts
For alfa service new and clasic even twin carb tuning find ALFA SHOP in Norwich. Staff are not old but they were servicing my 105's, Alfetta's, suds and 33ti cars when they were new. Great service and know how including todays cars. (this is not an advert)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts