Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Where are all the East Anglian car enthusiasts?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Triprecorder 
#1 ·
I've always wondered, anything that's not an MG I can never find much activity in the way of meets / events. I have recently bought a GTV (916) and wouldn't mind meeting other Alfa owners if there's some about.

I do know there are usually loads of good events in the area for all marques. There's a charity driving run each year on St. George's day up in North Norfolk if anyone's up for it next year.

Anyway let me know if anyone is out there. I guess a small scale local meet is within the Covid regulations and it would be nice to get out in my new Alfa sometime soon!

#2 ·
Well, you can include me - I'm about 10 miles east of Bury St Edmunds, in the heart of East Anglia. It would certainly do my Alfetta saloon good to get out and meet some of her cousins and I always enjoy chatting with other Alfisti...

#4 ·
Yes, it seems like there are just the two of us!
let's stay in touch - and hopefully there will be others East Anglians along in a bit as well...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.