Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just that. Where are you? For all I know I could be surrounded by Alfa enthusiasts, there could be one of you in the next street for all I know. I see a few Alfa's around but non stand out as real enthusiasts cars, but then again mine doesn't either:paperbag:

So I'll start off, I live in Wordsley nr Stourbridge and run a Sweet Shop in Kingswinford.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wordsley ..just moved to the new builds opposite the glass cone..think ive seen u on brettel lane? red brera S.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wordsley ..just moved to the new builds opposite the glass cone..think ive seen u on brettel lane? red brera S.
No Lee not me! Mines a 3.2gt and it's blue lol. If you see mine it will probably be he wife driving as she has it during the week and I get to clean it inside and out, maintain it and put fuel in it for her at the weekend so she has a fresh gleaming alfa to drive on the monday :furious::jester:

My old man lives just up the road and has a white 159ti on a 10 plate. I'll be looking out for your Mito now especially when I'm at the chippy by you. (sorry Mr Hagley Chippy lol)

·
Registered
269 Posts
No Lee not me! Mines a 3.2gt and it's blue lol. If you see mine it will probably be he wife driving as she has it during the week and I get to clean it inside and out, maintain it and put fuel in it for her at the weekend so she has a fresh gleaming alfa to drive on the monday :furious::jester:

My old man lives just up the road and has a white 159ti on a 10 plate. I'll be looking out for your Mito now especially when I'm at the chippy by you. (sorry Mr Hagley Chippy lol)
hi i live near peters hill school amblecote spoke to your dad last year couldnt believe he was using a 159 to take rubbish to the tip lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi i live near peters hill school amblecote spoke to your dad last year couldnt believe he was using a 159 to take rubbish to the tip lol
Ah I remember him telling me about that.
He was at the tip again last week, I keep telling him to borrow my van but to no avail!

He gets a lot of attention in his 159ti just a shame it burns the wrong fuel as it looks lovely but the sound doesn't match the looks unfortunately.

Reactions: alfa121
1 - 20 of 25 Posts