For the last two years I've been driving a 156 2.4jtd multijet which I love. Recently I've been thinking of changing to a 159. Not sure whether to change now or wait to next year. Where I live - East of Scotlnd - there are not many used 159s available and the prices seem high. When the 156 came out the prices held up for the first few years then fell sharply. Is this likely to happen with the 159?