Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now i am running 4 alfas something has got to give! when is to many alfas enough...

156 2.4 M-jet 175 remapped 230 BHP
145 1.6 twinspark covered just 27k
145 1.8 twinspark 95k
Mito 1.4 lusso

·
Read Only
4,556 Posts
In order of age:

Alfetta GTV 2.0. Needs an MOT but works.
155 V6. Works.
156 V6. Project car, in pieces
156 V6. Works
156 GTA SW. Works. Just.
GT 3.2. Works.
159 2.4 SW. Works. Technically Mrs Rxe's car.
If you include the parts car (156 2.0) then technically I have 8, but the parts car really is a parts car.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
7 alfas That just gives me an excuse to buy more! Have to say the 156 is the best, suspension annoys me but that's next to be sorted

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
To, Too, Two - The Easiest Way To Learn How To Use These Words

To = Use to as a preposition before a noun or as an infinitive before a verb.

Too = Use too as a synonym for also or to indicate excessiveness before a verb. Usually, if you can replace too with also in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly.

Two = Use two to spell out the number 2. If you can replace two with 2 in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly. This should be the easiest one!

·
Registered
36,837 Posts
To, Too, Two - The Easiest Way To Learn How To Use These Words

To = Use to as a preposition before a noun or as an infinitive before a verb.

Too = Use too as a synonym for also or to indicate excessiveness before a verb. Usually, if you can replace too with also in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly.

Two = Use two to spell out the number 2. If you can replace two with 2 in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly. This should be the easiest one!
A pedanticalness I resisted!

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
Too many anything = When either you have no more space or priorities (money/time) suffer.

So if you have more than enough the space, the money and nobody feeling neglected (time) then you don't have enough yet. :thumbs:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All I really want is an Alfa 90 Gold cloverleaf an Alfa 75 3 litre oh and a Alfa sz, not much to ask.

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
All I really want is an Alfa 90 Gold cloverleaf an Alfa 75 3 litre oh and a Alfa sz, not much to ask.
Add a Montreal to that list!

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
This ^^^ :thumbs:
I've sold a Carcoon fan on eBay (it was from an old Carcoon I tore and binned). The owner noticed my name on eBay which has Alfa in. Anyway he preceded to tell me it was or is an Alfa in the Carcoon. He revealed just yesterday that it is a Montreal and that he has had it for 15 years :)

Lucky fella. I bet it was cheaper back then too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts