Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sportwagon 's door bit me on the chin yesterday morning :rant:
I have been treating her sooooooo nice the last 6 weeks to get her on the road :( What do i get in return 2 hours @ A&E, stitches and a lingering sense of self pity and loathing :eek:

Anyone elses bella attacked them???:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Ouch! :eek:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
So cars really are like women then :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Ouch indeed, but how did it 'bite' you?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was reaching into the car to grab my mobile from the door pocket ,the door moved as i reached down and i caught the sharp corner at the top of the door .Lots of expletives flowed and so did the blood .It was a grim situation as id just finished a nightshift and wanted my bed ,instead i had to go to A&E and get patched up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Lol did you take the photo so that you can claim compensation against yourself?

Looks nasty. Hope it heals up soon!

·
0 Posts
Nice 'battle scar' - I have shared bodily fluids with my Alfa, but in the shape of grazed knuckles etc :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Ouch!

What he said !

My dads 159 once forced the doors closed on itself while my hand was in the way :( My finger nail went all black and scabby it was gross. I sure I have a picture somewhere :D

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
thanks but no thanks baby :(

you want that to leave a mark 'sub - you can point to it all the time and bore people to death of how you got your scar :lol:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks but no thanks baby :(

you want that to leave a mark 'sub - you can point to it all the time and bore people to death of how you got your scar :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That cheered me up dpat cheers . Its healing up nicely ,i get the stitches out tomorrow afternoon then im heading to the pub to do the pointing and boring bit :lol:

·
Registered
38,248 Posts
I did a similar thing (but not as bad) on the works VW Sharan.

As I jumped out the wind blew the door, and I bashed the underneath oif my chin on the corner of the door.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I've smacked my head more times than I can remember on the top of the door opening, getting in my GTV............. no claret as yet, but a few headaches..........

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That cheered me up dpat cheers . Its healing up nicely ,i get the stitches out tomorrow afternoon then im heading to the pub to do the pointing and boring bit :lol:
:lol: :thumbs: good lad

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Ouch - head wounds bleed like buggery.
Had a pane of greenhouse glass fall onto my head 2 months ago - split my forehead and crown wide open. Much blood and 3 hours later, got superglued back together.:lol:
Hope it heals well - think youll have a wee scar for a while mate;)

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
I still have the one on my chin from when I split it open, it will last ;)

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
A very pretty ex, a bit dappy had a scar in that sort of position.

Only a little one, you had to be in the right place to see it.

She'd tripped up and landed on her chin.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Looks nasty!

We have a particularly accident prone ex-copper working for us (he's about 50-odd) and a few months back he opened the Sprinter door right into his forehead and cut it open. I think he got away with a few butterfly stitches! :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts