Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've Never tried to put an image in a post before so i hope it will work :rolleyes:

I've never seen those wheels before ... look fantastic on a 155 (same color as mine !!!) ... I've found the pic in the meeting galleries ... so maybe the owner is one of you ...
I would like to know the brand, name, available size ... if this fit on a 155 i want the same :p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Zender Milano.

I know they can be had with 5 bolt pattern 7.5x17 with an offset of 30mm and obviously available in 4 bolt pattern for the 155.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you,
i wasn't sure it was the zender milano because I've never seen them in 4 bolt ...
Are they still available at zender, can't find nothing on the milano on their web site ??? :confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't remember if I've seen them in 4 bolt fitting before but they are an old design and may not be manufactured by Zender anymore.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe the owner will tell ... if someone know who he is please let me know: his car was at the Alfa155.com Rolling Road Day in York on march the first 2003

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats Fletch's car, as suggested by the name at the end of thie link ;) :p :D

Unfortunately he doesn't come on here much now.

....and looook, thats mine in the background :D:D:D

wrinx

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are "standard" 164 wheels. Can't remember which version but he did say once upon a time.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so it's not zender milano ??? ... or is it zender milano originally mounted on a 164 cloverleaf ??? :confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zender supply all the body kits for Alfa.

Normally wheels are from Speedline so maybe these are made by Speedline but look the same as Zender Milano.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
They aren't the same now, are they?

The "Fletch" alloys have black painted bits while the 164 ones are unpainted. Recent Alfa alloys are usually Speedlines, which is also at odds with the Zender theory.

The "Fletch" alloys look like some that were available in the AR accessories catalogue (and possibly made by Zender, as discussed). Zender is definitely where I'd look, or try the AR dealer.

Ralf S.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Many thanks for your replies !
somebody told me that it could be speedline wheels too ... they've got wheels with exactly the same design ... and also sz wheels in various size for all alfa :

http://www.81x.com/AlfaSZ18/Wheels

hum ... must find another job if i want to purchase some !

:(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wasn't Fletch's car written off or badly damaged recently ????

Maybe he would sell the wheels if the car is off the road.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts