Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my brera has wheels that i havent seen on any other alfa not sure what theyre called can anyone tell from my profile pic? they're oxidizing badly but the cars going in to mangos for a reem of other little faults (squeaky brakes, squeaky suspension, passenger seat not folding to allow entry to rear, too many stone chips) the joys of alfa ownership hey? well theyre going to look at the wheels too just wondered if anyone else had the same ones. I have attached some pics so you can see them, and yes I still love her.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
They look like 159 wheels seem them on 159's and SW's a few times never seen them on a Brera before though :confused:

G

·
0 Posts
they ain't wire spokes (or at least not like the ones on my Spider), as has been said they look like the 159 wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
There 159 alloys. Loads on italian sites.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
They look like 19'' Ti wheels... The one test drove today was exactly the same!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theyre definitely the ones in the pic not 19's and they have been oxidising since i can remember what a pain. grrrrr. well its not goin in now as im not going away now as my grandad just passed today this year sucks royally apart from the motor of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts