Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
6,980 Posts
Nice ....where was that.?...clearly somewhere its not rained in a good while looking at that grass!!!

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
BPB381H had me wondering. Turns out it's one of these:

Nice take on a 1950s sports racer without trying to be a copy of anything in particular.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You’re not wrong, I couldn’t tell you the last time it rained before today! Spetchley, just outside Worcester. First time going and quite impressed by the turnout!

Fascinating about that 50s looking thing. I had no idea either, did have a lancia badge on the steering wheel though.

Anyone notice anything unusual about that 924?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
I noticed the 924. That's not a VW van engine.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
BPB381H had me wondering. Turns out it's one of these:

Nice take on a 1950s sports racer without trying to be a copy of anything in particular.
Lol... did exactly the same....onto car tax check to have a nosey .... great minds

Great pics Liam

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The owner didn’t seem to think it weighed much more though. I had my reservations.

Thanks Ronan! I loved seeing the Karmann Ghia, don’t think I’ve ever seen one before. The Lotus Elite(?) was really nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
The 924 has been there a couple of times. The build quality on that car is insanely good. Great fun talking to the owner last time. This is a great event; you never know what will turn up, and all are welcome. Much better than a one-marque show, in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 924 has been there a couple of times. The build quality on that car is insanely good. Great fun talking to the owner last time. This is a great event; you never know what will turn up, and all are welcome. Much better than a one-marque show, in my opinion.
It certainly looked very tidy. I suppose if you’re going to do it better do it properly! That’s what I like about these local car shows, a really array of cars, new and old. Didn’t take a picture but I did also have the chance to look round a brand new Hyundai Ioniq 5 which I hadn’t seen in the flesh before, which was interesting.

It was my first time attending after months of always missing it for one reason or another, and I have to say it was great. Shame it was the last one for the year!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts