Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
in the 156, 147, gt threads there are many discussion concerning wheels that you get direct from Italian company . As far as I am aware several ppl in the UK have bought them and had them delivered so I cant see it been a problem delivering to ireland

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
That's a good looking alloy, just be aware though of the potential issues with diamond cut alloys e.g. lacquer peel & corrosion due to stone chips, salt & harsh wheel cleaners etc.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a good looking alloy, just be aware though of the potential issues with diamond cut alloys e.g. lacquer peel & corrosion due to stone chips, salt & harsh wheel cleaners etc.
You know thats a very good point, I am not 100% sold on them either. Maybe I will keep looking.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I've actually seen those before. Think they look great but I'd need to see them fitted on the car beforehand or at least see a few pictures of them on other cars. Decent price too.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Would Peugeot wheels fit on a facelift 156
Sorry for jumping on your thread
Need to find out the PCD.
I think 156s are 5 x 98 (David P?)

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
Yes that's correct, 156 & 147 fitment is identical, PCD is also the same on GTV/Spider but Offset varies & is different on GT, GTA & GTV/Spider

PCD 5 x 98,
Centre Bore 58.1,
Offset (ET) 40.5 on a standard 7 x 17"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts