Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Just putting some 18 Zender Siena wheels on my phase two GTV and the wheels are fouling the calipers. 305 discs with Brembo calipers... Has anyone heard this before, anyone running Siena's on their car do you use spacers?

Any help would be great, I'm going to order some 10mm spacers but just wondered if anyone had any experience with this.
Cheers.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had same issue, I fitted 5mm spacers
I was hoping it would just be 5mm and not 10mm, cheers for that. Did you fit rear too? I know clearance isn't an issue but I don't know if it would make much of a difference to the cars balance (I'm no Lewis Hamilton but don't want to make the car terrible!).

Did you go for the expensive jobs for £60 or the budget ones from eBay for £8?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I went for these
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-5-mm-Hu...156-164-75-5x98-58-1-/222124174360?nav=SEARCH

Although Anything thicker and I would go for good quality hucentrics

I was told Alfa did produce a 4mm spacer for brembo clearance for certain wheels on the Gtv & gta I think it was called a brake plate but I was unable to source them

I didn't fit anything on the rear and it all feels fine,
I am however in the process of playing with camber & toe settings and will be trying thicker spacers on all wheels

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went for these
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-5-mm-Hu...156-164-75-5x98-58-1-/222124174360?nav=SEARCH

Although Anything thicker and I would go for good quality hucentrics

I was told Alfa did produce a 4mm spacer for brembo clearance for certain wheels on the Gtv & gta I think it was called a brake plate but I was unable to source them

I didn't fit anything on the rear and it all feels fine,
I am however in the process of playing with camber & toe settings and will be trying thicker spacers on all wheels
That is very useful, just ordered them. Thank you for helping, what set up do you have? Not going to copy, you just found like you know what you're talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts