Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, has been a while since I last logged on, obviously due to the 147`s inherent faultlessness *cough cough choke*

The little rotbox (lovingly) is the misses, not mine, hence i dont drive it often, and dont get told what`s wrong until it`s too late. Took it out the other day and noticed an alarming knocking from the nsf suspension area and the steering all over the place.

Parked up back at home and investigated. Holding the wheel front and back theres nearly an inch of movement each way on the nsf, the osf is rock solid.

Any ideas of likely causes? I can`t get it up in the air at the moment, and alfas aren`t common ground for me. If anyone has any suggestions of likely causes/common failures could they please add prices of parts if known so i can get an idea of what i`m letting myself in for (again)

Thanks in advance. Jay

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, I noticed when we got it the lower arms had been done. If the upper is the most likely cause then has anyone got an idea of what it should cost, or is it just going to be a case of going to my local dealer and bending over.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts