Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've four rims that I believe are for the 147 (ET40.5/17"/7J/5x98), could someone confirm that please. As the jury is still out on whether they will get fitted to my 916s (spacers & tyres expense), I'd like to have the right info if I do let them go.

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rims will fit on a 916 but you need a 10mm spacer as the ET for 916 is 30.5
Been reading other posts about the spacers and would go with 15mm hub-centric if I do fit them. At the moment they are stored away, as cam belt replacement is due next.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do these rims originate from a 147 or maybe they even have a name (has someone an old accessories catalogue)?. They have numbers 5901241 & 5901397 on them which give mixed results on web searching.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that I have established that they are referred to as 5901397, I am on the look out for one more as a full size spare.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update, one turned up relatively locally and not silly money. So for now, I am sorted.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Due to a change in circumstances, there is the very real probability that the Spider will be sold this year. To that end, the 17" wheels project won't be happening. So if there is any interest in these five refurbished rims with 15mm spacers, bolts & lockers please make it known.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts