Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
From Alfa Customer Service: The specified torque for the wheel bolts is 10.8 to 13.2 daNm.

Dealer recommendation (Mangoletsi) is 120NM.

These are for the Quadrifoglio.

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
from US site :

The Giulia uses 14mm wheel bolts, which call for a little more torque than the 12mm bolts used on all previous Alfas.

The workshop manual calls for 89 ft/lbs - I use 90 ft/lbs (120 Nm) as it's a round number within the margin of error for most torque wrenches.

·
Registered
511 Posts
From Alfa Customer Service: The specified torque for the wheel bolts is 10.8 to 13.2 daNm.

Dealer recommendation (Mangoletsi) is 120NM.

These are for the Quadrifoglio.
There you go, Mangoletsi saying 120 Nm is more or less in the middle of Alfa Cust Serv info = 120 +/- 10 Nm

For info, our Fiat 500x with same size alloy wheels as Giulia 18" fronts, manual states 110 Nm

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The detailer removed the wheels to coat front and back as well as calipers (he also took the centre caps off and aligned them all to point at the valves. I thought I had OCD!). He suggested checking the bolts after a few miles but I forgot to ask what the torque setting was. Thought it would be useful to have on here too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Security Wheel Bolts having different torque?

There you go, Mangoletsi saying 120 Nm is more or less in the middle of Alfa Cust Serv info = 120 +/- 10 Nm

For info, our Fiat 500x with same size alloy wheels as Giulia 18" fronts, manual states 110 Nm
I have just bought some Giulia M14 Security Wheel Bolts (MOPAR Part: 50547096). On the instruction leaflet, it states that they should be tightened to 160 Nm?! Does this sound correct? Should the security bolts be different to the standard ones?

See attachments.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts