Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Im normally full of ideas but for my problem if brains were domino's i would be a double blank ! :biglaugh:

My alloys are a multi car fit with 10 bolts holes ( i didnt buy them ) and i want to cover / fill the
5 that are not used.

They are nice wheels but the extra holes spoil them

Ideas ?

thanks

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
this thread needs pics.
only thing i can think of is what i had to do with a hole in my water barrel. tape over the hole and fill it in with epoxy resin. getting the right colour expoy may well be challenging.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Hi All

Im normally full of ideas but for my problem if brains were domino's i would be a double blank ! :biglaugh:

My alloys are a multi car fit with 10 bolts holes ( i didnt buy them ) and i want to cover / fill the
5 that are not used.

They are nice wheels but the extra holes spoil them

Ideas ?

thanks
What is the finish of the wheels and is it remaining after the holes are filled.. i can only think of alloy bungs epoxy and and paint ... unless you can bolt bungs in from behind

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the finish of the wheels and is it remaining after the holes are filled.. i can only think of alloy bungs epoxy and and paint ... unless you can bolt bungs in from behind
Hi maxi

I did find some bungs but the more i look at the wheel i seem to be getting used to them.
Ive not cleaned them yet so i will see what the state of them and if they need refinishing i will fill etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts