Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question,Are the front wheel arch liners the same for the brera,159 and spider?Need one for my brera on drivers side and only one I can find is p#€s take money.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
They're not the same but a 159 one can be trimmed to fit. Get a couple of cheap ones from eBay?

Haven't used this seller, just an example.
Guy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
70 Posts
be careful with these from fleabay. I got one that came from Italy thinking it would be perfect and turned out it was simply a mould if the inner arch, without the skirts attached or even anywhere to fit them into. Aparently the OEM ones come with the skirts already in place but are more expensive.
It also came with the holes to attach into my 159 wing in the wrong place.
I bit the billet and got an OEM.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I've been searching my eBay buying history but it only goes back to 2018, no sign of the ones I got on there, I think they came from Poland (?) but they were a straight swap, not quite as thick as the originals but holding up okay so far.
My originals had chunks missing and seemed quite brittle...

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've been searching my eBay buying history but it only goes back to 2018, no sign of the ones I got on there, I think they came from Poland (?) but they were a straight swap, not quite as thick as the originals but holding up okay so far.
My originals had chunks missing and seemed quite brittle...
You should be able to go back further than 2018 on your Ebay history as I was on mine looking yesterday funny enough for my fog lights with halo surrounds for someone, and they were in 2017 and they were there

·
Registered
12 Posts
If anyone manages to get a decent replacement wheel arch liner (front) Preferably for the Berra I would appreciate knowing where from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts