Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Currently putting a 2007 159Ti 2.2 Selespeed back together. I found this cable hanging down under the left front wheel arch (see pictures). The wheel arch covers were taken off by a tradesman, and i'm not sure if this cable was simply hidden underneath it or not. It doesn't appear to plug in anywhere. Is it for a different model of 159??? I'm pretty much clueless at this point.

Can anyone shed some light on my mystery? Any help appreciated! Thanks, - Mike.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but no its not. There is no plug close to it that it appears to go into. I'm thinking it might be for something that didn't come with the car, like Q4 or something. BTW I have the exact same car as you - a black 2007 2.2 Ti. Beautiful cars! I'm yet to drive this one though...can't wait!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
a few month's back I had the arch liner out, and it had a cable/plug in bubble wrap just like that tucked up out of the way not doing anything.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for all your replies. JB, you've just confirmed my suspicions. This plug probably wasn't plugged into anything to begin with. I'll just leave it and see what happens (or doesn't happen!).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts