Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit of fun to see what cars are on peoples realistic wishlists...

Mine is a Maserati GranSport GT V8:
Autotrader.co.za

I would love th Alfa 8C Spider but I've never seen one in SA so not really 'realistic'.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Nice choice!

As a family vehicle I'll be looking to replace the 156 with a 159........

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
If circumstances, funds, and UAE import availability allow, I would like my next car purchase to be an Alfa 4C... Not as a replacement for my GTA, but as a stablemate :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
I would have to say a Chev Lumina SS for me. I love the look of that car :cool:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Jaguar XFR for me, thaaaank you! 5.0L of pure supercharged V8 madness combined with ultimate luxury, character and soul :cool:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
159 1750 tbi to replace the 156, and to replace the GTV it will have to be a 4C. I'll need a new job first... :cheese:

P

·
0 Posts
C63 amg :cheese:

But Im almost done paying the G, then I will start looking around! Probably a Brera

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Also looked at masser grandsport, was looking at getting one early next year, till I investigated service cost R38 000 every two years or 30 000kms:eek: not gonna pay that on maintenance Im sorry.
Everyone is gonna hate me , but I'll probably look at Renault megane RS 250 CUP, Astra OPC, Scoob WRX or Honda S2000

·
Registered
313 Posts
would like to replace the SW for a 159 SW, but haven't seen any around Durban

and the 147 for a GT

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Something stupid and impractical with huge, hairy balls like a GT40 replica. That's a 10-year plan, though. In the meantime it's going to be an old Alfa.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Aaaah, you guys should never ask me ish like this...here goes.

e90 M3 - with 20 HRE wheels or ADV.1 wheels and a nice suspension, with Akrapovich exhaust and Gruppe M intake.

Google Images

GTV 3.0 CUP with 19" OZ supperleggera wheels and coilover suspension with TN turbo upgrade.
http://www.performance-car-guide.co.uk/images/L-GTV-Cup.jpg

But the M3 is realy a dream that I'd like to make reality maybe in my 30's.

I have too many cars to mention...just like Frost I also have a soft spot for a RS Cup in that greyish colour minus the lardy stickers. But I'm also a hardened M power fan...but for now I'm contempt with my GTi...for a while lol.

P

·
0 Posts
Another with a soft spot for the Megane...

I want a 2seater sportscar before or @ 30. So either the 4C and if the 4C does not pan out ill buy a Posche..

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also looked at masser grandsport, was looking at getting one early next year, till I investigated service cost R38 000 every two years or 30 000kms:eek: not gonna pay that on maintenance Im sorry.
Everyone is gonna hate me , but I'll probably look at Renault megane RS 250 CUP, Astra OPC, Scoob WRX or Honda S2000
Well that pretty much ended my idea of getting a Maserati :rolleyes:

Second option is a Jag XK8 or Porsche carrera S

·
Registered
976 Posts
I almost got a Porsche 916 turbo last month but it has 200k on for R450k and was really abused! Thats my next one I will find a good one for decent bucks.
The Cayman is apparently better than the 911 series, so I have been told but I just dont like the shape.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Call me crazy, but I have always wanted a almost race spec Lancia Delta Integrale Turbo Evo 2 with race interior, suade rally s/w etc... In white, with Martini racing livery, I thank you very much! :thumbs:

In joint first place would have to be a red original 1965 Giulia GTA 8v twin spark with the white stripe and clover on the side (+-R500k if you can find one).

a bit higher up the dream scale, but still not impossible, I reckon a mint 1996 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta manual (Alluminium H-gate shifter) in red with black leather (+-R1,500k).

More realistically in the short term, probably a red 156 GTA or a black GT with red leather (+-R200k).

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a bit higher up the dream scale, but still not impossible, I reckon a mint 1996 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta manual (Alluminium H-gate shifter) in red with black leather (+-R1,500k).
Awesome choice! love the older Ferraris... I'm a closet Testarossa fan, I know they not the best ferrari around but dam those side slits look insane!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts