Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a difficult choice for me and I finally narrowed it down to three.

Finally decided upon this gem staring Al Pacino - Serpico :cool:

So, what's yours?

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Ben Hur.......and NOT the original 1925 version either !!!!!!...........:rolleyes:

I'm not THAT old........:cheese:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
Glorious year for film for me, hard to choose,

M*A*S*H, Kelly's Heroes, Tora, Tora, Tora, Catch-22, Waterloo, Patton, Soldier Blue, Colossus:The Forbin Project, but best of the year I'd go for Airport.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some good films here.

The Life of Brian is a true classic :thumbs: I lent my copy out to a colleague and still haven't had returned - three years ago. I think their dog has eaten it :rant:

Catch 22 :thumbs:

Viking - just googled that one. Time for a visit to Amazon. Ernest Borgnine, Kirk Douglas & Janet Leigh who looked a bit of a honey in her day. Tony Curtis always comes across as a bit, well, camp without causing offence to anyone.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Some good films here.

The Life of Brian is a true classic :thumbs: I lent my copy out to a colleague and still haven't had returned - three years ago. I think their dog has eaten it :rant:

Catch 22 :thumbs:

Viking - just googled that one. Time for a visit to Amazon. Ernest Borgnine, Kirk Douglas & Janet Leigh who looked a bit of a honey in her day. Tony Curtis always comes across as a bit, well, camp without causing offence to anyone.
Vikings will probably be on at Christmas ;)

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
C'mon, children, someone choose a film I didn't seein my teens or older:cry:

I've no idea what films were made when I was born.....

tho a quick Google seems to show it as a toss-up between Cinderella or The Asphalt jungle:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
C'mon, children, someone choose a film I didn't seein my teens or older:cry:

I've no idea what films were made when I was born.....

tho a quick Google seems to show it as a toss-up between Cinderella or The Asphalt jungle:rolleyes:
Father of the bride - Elizabeth Taylor
All about Eve - Bette Davis

:)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts