Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....that you only play if you are in the car on your own because its embarrassing?:lol:

Mine is Foreigner - I want to know what love is.
YouTube - Foreigner-I Want to Know What Love Is
I loved driving the Alfa to the limit on dark wet nights coming home from work with this blasting out of my Alpines:D

Yes i am a sad git! So whats your secret vices?

S

·
0 Posts
Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Youtube vid

Especially if I can time 3 mins 11 secs onwards such that I'm on a nice empty stretch of road ;)

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
An excellent choice! No-one else seems to have heard of this one, but it's on my driving playlist :) Just looks strange if I'm driving through town with window down and calypso drums playing ;)
exactly

I slightly missed the point of the thread with the teenage fanclub entry - but you got the SFA one bang on! It's such an enthusiastic clatter that it can only benefit from windows down and volume up :)

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
i dont have a specific track, there are lots that i like to listen to this currently, especially with the roof down in the Spider and just enjoying the sunshine, it really chills me out.

You have to wait 30 seconds for the music to start, but anyone who has seen Shawshank Redemption will know it, its fro the marrage of Figaro

1 - 20 of 33 Posts