Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Thats just so wrong, actually so is the title of this thread if you have a mind like a sewer :lol:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
However did you find that!?!?!? :eek:

It's awful - and so are the 'gowns':lol: But I suppose if that's your taste!:cheese:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
So, why are you looking at wedding dresses ? Something we should know ? :D

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I gave a list of questions to a client to help them come up with a design brief for me, one of the questions was please list any websites that you don't like! It was meant to give me a feel for what they are and what their not after! :lol: I couldn't ever have imagined they would show me something like that!
Apparently they found a website that lists crap websites! :lol: I think they missed the point :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I gave a list of questions to a client to help them come up with a design brief for me, one of the questions was please list any websites that you don't like! It was meant to give me a feel for what they are and what their not after! :lol: I couldn't ever have imagined they would show me something like that!
Apparently they found a website that lists crap websites! :lol: I think they missed the point :rolleyes:
Just being efficient by the sounds of it, obviously agreed that the site about crap websites had alot of crap websites on it LOL

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts