Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I bought a set of plastic Brembo brake caliper covers off Ebay for my 156.........what a pile of sh1te.......not only do they not have any fixings, they don't even fit and look like they should be on a Nova......what an absolute waste of money, they even turned up with a Thailand postmark even though the seller was in the UK! :mad:

·
Registered
58 Posts
the wife....:cheese:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
This could get interesting as Im pretty sure most have been bored on eBay at some stage. To be fair I dont think anything dodgy for the alfa as yet (some may argue the chrome strips for grill may be though..) but I did buy the gfriend some hats which were ment to be new and turned out to be second hand, dodge.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I bought a chrome cover for the handbrake once. Plastic piece of crap that ended up in the bin...

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
A chrome exhaust tailpipe for £6 from a local motor factors.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I bought one of those "alfa" gear Knobs off ebay for my twinnie. about a fiver including postage from china :rolleyes: it looked so crap that i had to spunk £35 on a Momo one to replace it as, although it is possible to remove the standard leather one, it aint going back on again

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Chrome valve caps, they lasted one week before some Chav scum nicked 'em.

Back to Black after that.

Tesco diesel is another pile of poo.

Rob

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pirelli p zero asimetrico tyres for my gtv ok on the back of it kinda but put them on the front & yould get more Grip from axle grease on steel rims with no tyres on ice if u follow me :cheese:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Pirelli p zero asimetrico tyres for my gtv ok on the back of it kinda but put them on the front & yould get more Grip from axle grease on steel rims with no tyres on ice if u follow me :cheese:
:lol:

Rubbish then? :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts