Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What's the story to this 156 facelift bumper

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Laptop_Matt 
#1 ·
ImageBam

I'm sure this will have been answered in the past, but does anyone know what this car is? I presume it was just a show model, but although I'm not into excessive body kits, this bumper looks awesome as do the wheels. Doesn't appear to be Novitec and Zender shows nothing I can see. No need for a 159 if you've a 156 that looks that good!

G
#2 ·
Looks like a GTA .they made some changes to the Crosswagon styling I think but that's my opinion .
Would have thought it is standard as its on the dealer stand. Have a look on American eBay see if you can find one on there to verify.
Pretty sure we didn't get that spec over here.

#5 ·
Maybe it was hinting at a facelift GTA version, the wheel arches and sills look a little chunkier than standard. There's also that triangular badge on the wing, but I can't remember what spec that signifies on Alfas.

#13 ·
I think the triangular badge on the wing is Autodelta's logo. However I am inclined to believe David (he's usually right) in that it's a crosswagon, albeit lowered about 10". So if it is a crosswagon and going by the other thread linked above, the front bumper could be available to stick on a facelift.....eper anyone???

#12 ·
#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.