Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageBam

I'm sure this will have been answered in the past, but does anyone know what this car is? I presume it was just a show model, but although I'm not into excessive body kits, this bumper looks awesome as do the wheels. Doesn't appear to be Novitec and Zender shows nothing I can see. No need for a 159 if you've a 156 that looks that good!

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like a GTA .they made some changes to the Crosswagon styling I think but that's my opinion .
Would have thought it is standard as its on the dealer stand. Have a look on American eBay see if you can find one on there to verify.
Pretty sure we didn't get that spec over here.

G

·
0 Posts
Here's one I found earlier
Think the red one is a GTA version or a tunning house special??bet Pud would know!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe it was hinting at a facelift GTA version, the wheel arches and sills look a little chunkier than standard. There's also that triangular badge on the wing, but I can't remember what spec that signifies on Alfas.

M

·
0 Posts
Nope, Defo not a cloverleaf.... maybe a tuning house badge or something

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm not convinced its a Crosswagon, surely the Crosswagon is the one located below the sign (circled).

Whatever it is though its bloody gorgeous.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Its an optical illusion. The sign refers to a different car. Isnt it a 156 Sportwagon built by Autodelta in the UK for the Alfa stand.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its an optical illusion. The sign refers to a different car. Isnt it a 156 Sportwagon built by Autodelta in the UK for the Alfa stand.

I think the triangular badge on the wing is Autodelta's logo. However I am inclined to believe David (he's usually right) in that it's a crosswagon, albeit lowered about 10". So if it is a crosswagon and going by the other thread linked above, the front bumper could be available to stick on a facelift.....eper anyone???

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts