Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 156v6 Q-system in blue..(my avatar)

62k miles,good tyres,new rear box,new brakes,oil and filter change recently,(cambelt,waterpump,idlers done july 2014 which was approx 5k miles ago)..runs great and always started first time but has nearside rear door scratch and im the 6th owner (ive had it 6 yrs).wbac offered £600 and im happy with that but is there more money to be had? mot will be done before sale :thumbup:

alfatec cloth and info display goes out when car warms up..

new car on the way :beer:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I take it thats 2.5 V6? I would buy it for £600 now!! You should be expecting much more than that for a busso with 61k on clock. 2.5 V6's are increasingly rare.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Keep it!

You'll never get what it's worth yet....

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I would buy it too..looking at getting 2.5 v6.....closest thing to a 156 GTA without spending big bucks.

They are going to be worth good money at some point.

Keep it!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
If you do sell her please don't let her go for that. Engine alone is worth more.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys (pm returned nottsalfafan) but i am selling as i want a new car and dont need two cars as the misses is soon getting her new car too....it will be a sad day when it does go as its honestly been the most reliable car ive owned and the longest owned too.

It pulls like a train and driven in manual h-gate mode its bloody good fun and far better than the bmw 330i i had before...i need it till late july (when the new car arrives) so will keep an eye on prices:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Cant be many left if its a interior face list with color coded wing mirrors.
I have 2 of the same but 6 speed manuals and there is only 38 left of them.

the ecu's are like rocking horse s*** :lol: but afraid to say engines are not worth much could'nt even give one away on here so i gave it to the local scrap man for free.

Damn good buy for anyone who wants one and will defo be a classic in some time , Thats why im keeping my 2 as every thing i get rid of shoots up in price once its gone :biglaugh:

Just wished i could buy it without my wife and kids kickingme out :jester:

Good luck fella selling hope it gets a nice home

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Biggest regret was getting ride of my 2.5 v6 6 speed manual.

Tempted to just dry store it for later years if I were you.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Biggest regret was getting ride of my 2.5 v6 6 speed manual.

Tempted to just dry store it for later years if I were you.

If i could fit it in my garage id be tempted but thats full of motorcycles and other junk...and the prices of renting a garage round here is far to expensive,and i already have a volvo t5 sitting on my drive waiting to be restored (probably never happen ;) )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts