Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Administrator
23,040 Posts
When our kids were young (10 - 14) we were on holiday and Liz and I did a "cocktail" party. It was themed - along the lines of "Hitch Hikers Guide" so we had "Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters".
This was basically lemonade with blue food colouring. We overdid the food colouring - it is the foulest thing I have ever imbibed - and I am sure that all four of our now adult children will agree. Our internal organs will, I am sure, have a blue tinge which will confound pathologists should a post-mortem ever be required of any of our corpses.

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When our kids were young (10 - 14) we were on holiday and Liz and I did a "cocktail" party. It was themed - along the lines of "Hitch Hikers Guide" so we had "Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters".
This was basically lemonade with blue food colouring. We overdid the food colouring - it is the foulest thing I have ever imbibed - and I am sure that all four of our now adult children will agree. Our internal organs will, I am sure have a blue tinge which will confound pathologists should a post-mortem ever be required of any of our corpses.
:cheese:

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have somehow acquired some Buckfast Tonic Wine or "Monk Juice" as the Scots know it...

I have not tasted it yet, but am willing to bet it is pretty grim...the after effects concern me too, the net is littered with tales of folk waking up having committed various crimes after inbibing a bottle of the stuff.

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I have somehow acquired some Buckfast Tonic Wine or "Monk Juice" as the Scots know it...

I have not tasted it yet, but am willing to bet it is pretty grim...the after effects concern me too, the net is littered with tales of folk waking up having committed various crimes after inbibing a bottle of the stuff.
as bad as this?

:vomit:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts