Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the most you've paid recently for normal unleaded

Last night for one reason and many more, I got caught out and had to refill at Shell on th A50 near M1/J24.

£1.42 / litre ....:rant: :tut: :mad: :rolleyes: :cry:

£1.28 back at the local :eek:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I do know i'm getting about 16mpg and it's £100 to fill the tank :cry:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Not putting in unleaded too often now my main car is tractor powered but I think the most for normal was about £1.41 somewhere darn Sarfff.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
1.46 at the bp near bournmouth hospital. It got slated for being the most expensive in the area

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1.46 at the bp near bournmouth hospital. It got slated for being the most expensive in the area
And so it should :tut:

If i'd filled a tank full up last night it would've cost me an extra £7 :rant:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
And so it should :tut:

If i'd filled a tank full up last night it would've cost me an extra £7 :rant:
exactly. I put a tenner in:eek:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Not sure about the most expensive petrol but when i had the volvo, diesel was £1.42 for the cheap stuff so i only put a fiver in until i could find it cheaper :lol:.

In watford there's 3 petrol station's on 1 roundabout so there's always a price war :cool: at the moment diesel is £1.38 & petrol £1.28 :D

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I know I'm currently paying about 300 quid a month, which at well under 10k miles a year seems ludicrous. I dread to think how much people who do serious mileage pay.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I don't know, I never look. I just look for somewhere on my side of the road, without a huge queue. :(

I only use diet unleaded rather than full-fat though.

V

·
0 Posts
1.51 IIRC

Was on the motorway and didn't want to risk not making it so chucked a £10ers worth in, although at that price a £10s worth in a 3.0 GTV is a bit like pi$sing on an oil rig fire.

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
I think the most I've ever paid was around £1.37 or £1.38, I never fill up on motorways in the UK :tut:. I've seen the price as high as £1.50, that was on the M6 I think :eek:, the forecourt was empty but still :lol: My last fill up I paid £1.18 per litre :D, had a 10p off per litre voucher, saved nearly £4 :D

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
1.51 IIRC

Was on the motorway and didn't want to risk not making it so chucked a £10ers worth in, although at that price a £10s worth in a 3.0 GTV is a bit like pi$sing on an oil rig fire.
:cheese::lol::lol::D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts