Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You do regularly for you Wife, Hubby, Partner :)

I turn the bed down most nights and put Mrs H's PJ's out :)

I cook a romantic dinner most Saturday nights :)

and in return I get a cuppa in bed most mornings :)

So are there any more soft lads / lasses out there that are a bit romantic :thumbs:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I make breakfast most days and cook quite often. I love the smile it puts on Mama's face :D

She just gave me a Malteser and let me have the last of the the Pimm's and Lemonade :D:D:D
She is l:inlove:vely.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i meet her on her lunch hour usually once a week and bring her favourite toasted tuna & cheese panini and a hot chocolate from the best butty shop in town... and if i'm feeling horny nice i'll surprise her with a pack of her fave thorntons fruit cremes as well :D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
i meet her on her lunch hour usually once a week and bring her favourite toasted tuna & cheese panini and a hot chocolate from the best butty shop in town... and if i'm feeling horny nice i'll surprise her with a pack of her fave thorntons fruit cremes as well :D
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................................

;):p

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
My Mrs is the most emotional person on the planet, so I am always there to give her my support, a cuddle, or just an ear to listen.

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
You do regularly for you Wife, Hubby, Partner :)

I turn the bed down most nights and put Mrs H's PJ's out :)

I cook a romantic dinner most Saturday nights :)

and in return I get a cuppa in bed most mornings :)

So are there any more soft lads / lasses out there that are a bit romantic :thumbs:
sometimes i sleep on the sofa so as not to annoy her with my snoring :(

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I wash up when she cooks dinner, ill say when again, she is pregnant so i cook and wash up most the time now.
I might stretch to running her the odd bath, that was because the f1 was on and i know she needs help getting out the bath, so i thought if i ran her a bath she wouldnt be able to get out and annoy me ;)

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I wash up when she cooks dinner, ill say when again, she is pregnant so i cook and wash up most the time now.
I might stretch to running her the odd bath, that was because the f1 was on and i know she needs help getting out the bath, so i thought if i ran her a bath she wouldnt be able to get out and annoy me ;)
:cheese:You may have missed the point :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Who says that romance is dead!!?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Listen to it all and then tell her it doesn't matter because you love her anyway.
Works every time:)
Regularily compliment her on her clothes and food and hair has run very thin.....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts