Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
In a soppy moment, I stole a pint glass from a pub which has "develop a liking for a Viking" written on it:eek:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
That's such a dishonest but sweet thing to do Mama L. ;) Does he appreciate how you put yourself on the wrong side of the law? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Admiring glances at my Lady colleagues today :)

However I do this routinely on a daily basis whilst sharing a laugh + a bit of banter with them, and from the reciprocal jibes and the smiles on their faces I know they enjoy the attention... and they usually out-wit me anyway :rolleyes:

So I guess it’s not really stealing :D

·
Administrator
23,037 Posts
Interesting.

I was 16 years old. I went around collecting peoples charity "bets" on a football forecast.

They never won.

So - one week I took all of the money and spent it on cannabis (I WAS SIXTEEN) and hoped that they would all be losers. They were - so I inhaled without worry.

I am not proud of this as it was a terrible thing to do.

But - hey - it is now 44 years later and there has been no comeback.

Still have residual guilt though - but I will happily live with it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good thread.

When I was about 12, I was almost feral. We used to sneak behind the local shop and collect an armful of empty coca-cola bottles. We would then take them around to the front and trade them in (I think we got 2 cents per bottle). The first coin went into the bubble gum machine outside. We chewed it for a while until it was soft enough to be stick to the next coin, which was put in the coin slot. We could now twist the handle until we had either emptied the machine or been chased away!

It just seemed like fun then - I had no idea it was stealing. :eek:

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
When I was about 8, I pinched a Dinky toy car that I'd wanted for ages from the local toy shop.......

I felt so guilty afterwards that I had to take it back - it was a lot more difficult returning it without being caught than it had been to pinch it in the first place.......

I decided I wasn't cut out for a life of crime...:)

K

·
0 Posts
Some bananas from Asda. My wife was doing a fair trade project at school and sent me out to buy some fair trade produce. However, it was all really ****ing dear so I just bought normal stuff with the intention of making my own fair trade labels using self adhesive photo paper. However, I use the self-service till and forgot about the bananas I was carrying. I realised half-way across the car park.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
A Kiss .... ahhhh

It did require the use of a knife though ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts