• Broad sheets are better

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're pretty well all as bad. They are, in the main, full of tittle tattle, gossip, kiss & tell and t*ts & arse. And they have a distorted view of reality dependent on their proprietor's interests. Mind you, a lot of that could be said about half the broadsheets too... :lol:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
...But I guess I ought to vote for The Stun because it has all those attributes in abundance :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I don't normally buy a daily (normally just the Sunday times and we get our local rag delivered daily), but if I were I'd get a broad sheet as I'm really not the slightest interested in Big Brother or what the England Teams wife's spent on their bar bill.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
"Broadsheets are Better".....????

Sun - "Dear Deidre", cute totty on P3 and gems such as "10 Jobs Sven could do: "

No.3 "Join Bill Odie on BirdWatch. He could be a stuck up ***, onbly intent on feathering his own nest" (paraphrased). :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Ralf S.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dear readership, lets go to war, uncle Tony says it's the thing to do and we think he has a lot of integrity so we like him...(infact, we OK'd it with the British public to vote him in) :eek:

What a load of arse :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
The FT is a good alrounder and an antedote to those who can't abide headline puns (with some papers the stories can even be scewed to suit a bloody pun).....the best thing about the tabloid version is that it negates the need to perform those old origami routines when reading on a crowded train..........bias?..........can be guaranteed with any media..

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
harleyriv said:
The FT is a good alrounder and an antedote to those who can't abide headline puns (with some papers the stories can even be scewed to suit a bloody pun).....the best thing about the tabloid version is that it negates the need to perform those old origami routines when reading on a crowded train..........bias?..........can be guaranteed with any media..
It's a lot less on TV, it has to be by law. Not knocking the basic premise of a tabloid paper, they are just in the main, full of sh*t is all :rolleyes: .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts