Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondered on your thoughts on the resell value of the 156 these days.

I have a 2005 Veloce 1 2.0 JTS with full leather in very good condition, 69k, only 1 owner and previous cambelt change, wish bones and coil pack recently replaced.

I just wondered what people thought the value would be, as it seems to vary quite considerably.

I love the car and only having to unfortunately part with it due to a company car and the fact its getting too comfortable in the garage!

I have put the car on autotrader and on eBay firstly at 3500 then recently reduced to 3200.

I personally think this is a massive amount of car for the money, but wondered what your thoughts would be as there doesnt seem to be much interest.

Here is a link for some pics pf my car:

156 - virtualvue's Photos | SmugMug

Password: 156

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

·
Premium Member
45,022 Posts
Around 3000 is about right but no-one is buying at the moment really.. If you want to sell it any quicker you'll need to make it cheaper.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I do hope you get £3000 , thats £ 500 more than I paid for mine two years ago , mines on a 54 plate , one previos owner,FSH, but its a few more miles under its belt 113000.
Mike:thumbs:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys.. just dropped to price to 2900 - hopefully get 2800 at least for it.. fingers crossed!

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
Looks veeery pretty... :)

I think the price sounds okay really... just a matter of waiting for people to save up after their summer holidays really.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I always liked that colour "Luce de bosco" was the marketed colour for the series 3 156 too.

Hope all goes well :thumbs:

Salute, Giordano.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts