Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought there was already a thread about this but I can't find it, plus my to do list is so long that it deserves a thread all on its own
- Replace the rocker cover gasket (it might be worthwhile changing the spark plugs at the same time).
- CV joint boot replacement
- Oil and filter change
- Probable new exhaust section (it is blowing a bit and while I quite like the raspy sound at the moment, I need to get it on a ramp to look at where the hole is before it gets any worse)
- New bushes (maybe powerflex) on the rear
- Replace the spring pan arm on the rear with either a new or reconditioned unit (I guess I'll do this at the same time as the bushes).
- 4 Wheel alignment / tracking
- Replace the passenger's side window motor.
- Install a new electric arial
- Cambelt cover needs replacing
- Sort out the intermittent wiper problem
- Fix the rear window de-mister (it's never worked in the 2.5 years that I've had the car)
- Fix the air conditioning (it has a leak somewhere)