Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 plate 2.4JTD Lusso, visibility pack, Bose, integrated Sat nav, in fact everything except a sunroof. Stromboli grey with black leather. Full Alfa and Alfa independant service history, cam belt at 75k, just serviced with new clutch and dmf (gulp), 2 owners, 10 months MOT but ....128k miles, any ideas what it's worth ??

Thks,

D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lots of buyers are not put off by mileage - looking around you'll see lots of these for £5k - £7k, bearing in mind the work you've had done id place it on the market at £6500 and see what interest you receive.

:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Im in the process of looking to put mine up for sale due to needed a house deposit. Mine is exactly the same car but with red leather and minus the bose and sat nav. Mine has 75k on it and has just had a full service and cambelt and water pump. I was thinking of putting mine up at 6995.

G

·
0 Posts
06 plate 2.4JTD Lusso, visibility pack, Bose, integrated Sat nav, in fact everything except a sunroof. Stromboli grey with black leather. Full Alfa and Alfa independant service history, cam belt at 75k, just serviced with new clutch and dmf (gulp), 2 owners, 10 months MOT but ....128k miles, any ideas what it's worth ??

Thks,

D
£5995 I reckon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thks - really difficult to know where to pitch it. Looking on Autotrader there's 159 2.4's with similar mileage for as little as £4.3k with a TI at £6.4k, but we all know the cost of clutches and cambelts that either could be facing.

D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts