Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving to forth today and some Tw*t nearly cut my nose of in his starsky and hutch overtake manouver :mad:, it was then i noticed it was a red mx5 with ferrari badges on it:( his number plate resembled something ferrari with the ferrari badge at the side- to top that of he still had the mx5 wheels on it!!!!:wow: does this guy actually think he is driving a ferrari?????

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I saw a really old Nissa Micra with ferrari badges on it the other day and she also couldnt drive :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
it must be an MX-5 thing, my father in law bought a mk1 mx-5 a year ago and that had a ferrari badge on the steering wheel:rolleyes:, i dont get it at all, who do these people think they are kidding?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
HA HA my mate had a metro and he wrote poorshe (yes that is how he spelt it. That was the point) on the back of it. At least he knew he was takin the ****!!! I'd say if anything we are actually closer to ferrari considering both makes are owned buy fiat!!!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:D I had a Ferrari keyring for my Vauxhall Nova !!

A

·
0 Posts
i was driving to forth today and some Tw*t nearly cut my nose of in his starsky and hutch overtake manouver :mad:, it was then i noticed it was a red mx5 with ferrari badges on it:( his number plate resembled something ferrari with the ferrari badge at the side- to top that of he still had the mx5 wheels on it!!!!:wow: does this guy actually think he is driving a ferrari?????
they are in a total dream world, and it also shows by how they drive.
maybe theyll think a bit harder when after it all goes wrong :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts