·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AONW will be FIVE YEARS OLD in april - let's have a trip down memory lane with your best moments & piccies, and let's have a think about what we could do to celebrate ;)

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,408 Posts
Not strictly AONW, but the track day at Oulton Park :D

Aside from that, I always enjoy the days out to North Wales. I missed the one over to Anglesey so i'd like to do that one if you're all up for it again?

Liverpool meets are always good and any multi region ones are always a good laugh too :)

The Romper/Mangos one was funny too :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Good question Al. So many and so much fun.

I'd have to say my first EVO Triangle run when the Ti was still so new it hadn't done 1000 miles yet. Didn't seem to do it any harm either.

·
Registered
425 Posts
For me, probaby the shows - Mitcar at Chatsworth in particular. Also the rolling road at Mini sport was a good crack despite the weather. And for eating and driving do's, the multi-region meet at the Carven Heifer (my first meet) was pretty good.

The ice run would have been good other than a couple of minor mishaps, but these things happen of course. But for me, anything that doesn't involve me driving an hour south down the M6 to meet up with everyone else is a bonus!

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i always enjoy the auto italia days down at stamford hall - maccy d's brekky at lymm truck stop, m6 toll booth grand prix, and the famous AONW gazebo & BBQ :cool:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Offically only ever done the 'Breakfast Meet' which was good but the 100 Alfas Evo Triangle was something else.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah that was a cracking day out - vulcan bombers and alfas, doesn't get much better than that :cool:

couple of pics in that thread of mine & roswell's old lipari grey facelift 156's - like twins, except mine was obviously better :lol:

i also remembering flyering the boss of AROC's car there as well :D :cheese:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
yeah that was a cracking day out - vulcan bombers and alfas, doesn't get much better than that :cool:

couple of pics in that thread of mine & roswell's old lipari grey facelift 156's - like twins, except mine was obviously better :lol:

i also remembering flyering the boss of AROC's car there as well :D :cheese:
Roswell won a big gay Quiche dish :cheese:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
We're bouncing lots of ideas about for 2012 :D

Can anyone find any pics of the Yorky Viaduct meet :confused:

That sychronised 17 Alfa three point turn and the :wow: Faces on the bystanders :wow: was brilliant :cool:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts