Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
omg that is a travesty, why oh why did he think that yellow would go with teh black and red interior!? an that front bumper is a one off cause no one else bought one!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
:wow: What do you think about having a whip-round to get the asking price? We could then use the funds to locate the owner and throw a bucket of sh*t on his head. Either that or saw his hands off so he can never repeat this to any other vehicle ever again - unless he wanted to do it to a beemer, that would be fine by me.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
You know, I'm sure I've seen this car before, didn't someone post a link to the advert a few months ago? Clearly, no one wants to buy it :(

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hmmm Black and Yellow paint, red leather and Green neons could do with some blue somewhere to finish it off. 1 colour blind owner.

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
:wow:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

·
Registered
225 Posts
:wow: What do you think about having a whip-round to get the asking price? We could then use the funds to locate the owner and throw a bucket of sh*t on his head. Either that or saw his hands off so he can never repeat this to any other vehicle ever again - unless he wanted to do it to a beemer, that would be fine by me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That really is bloody awful:vomit:

·
Registered
693 Posts
HQ in Milan should be notified so that they can send round a horse's head as a warning not to commit such sacrilege again. :eek:

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,152 Posts
Somehow puts an end to the combination of "Good Taste" (any taste really...) and Alfa Romeo.

I wonder whether I'll be able to sleep tonight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts