Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
hi Scott

honestly ... the LEDs look chavy ... the wheels look way too large (I know I have 19's on mine but hey) ... the headlights have got a funny colour cover ... sorry mate just don't like it

·
Registered
264 Posts
its different, but a little chavy it has to be said. nice colour though.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if he wants something that looks like a golf then why not go and buy a golf.....

Looks crap, with the money spent on it he could have done so much better

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumper and wing mirror lights are naff.

Straight across bonnet edge and lack
of badge make it look unfinished.

Waste of a prefacelifter. :(

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I think you should buy it.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
why do people insist on doing that to Alfa's!! If you want to ruin a car, buy a Pug 206, but PLEASE buy an Alfa & leave it alone, Alfa's look good enough without some baseball cap wearing moron thinking they know best & tarting it up!!!
I wonder did all the Alfa badges jump off the car as they didn't wanna be seen on such a hideous design

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
HAhahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, why does it say your driving a Berlingo Scott? Whats happened to the alfa?

·
Registered
384 Posts
look at the price of it!!!!!!!!!!!! for a 1.6 51 plate car with 113k miles.

LED`s look really crap.

blue tinted lights front and rear look bad.

i dont actually think the bumpers are that bad , but i dont like the wheels on that car.

i do realise that you are suggesting toning it down but how can you get the LED`s out of the bumper , going to need filling and spraying. going to cost more money , 18" multispokes are like rocking horse s... also.

i would say its worth about £1800 or maybe a bit less.(to the right person(chav)).

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
If you want an Audi, buy an Audi.

If you want a mint 147, look elsewhere!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Scott !!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts