Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mainly build quality, but I also have a problem with the paint quality. Mine has gone lipstick pink in places from it's Rosso Red!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Definately - get a few more votes, then send it to them...then their future cars will be perfect! :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by IanM:
<strong>OK who's winding us up and voted for motor sport and history?? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'm sure they'll find a way to change their history, but they will never get the hang of building a rattle-free car laughing

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Voted for after-sales. The servicing option should come under this heading really. And the build/electrical issues wouldn't be such a distressing thing if you knew that by taking it into the dealer they would get sorted out properly.

G

·
0 Posts
from am image, rather than a owner point of view, a road car that can muller a BMW or an Imprezza on the track. If only to shut up those fu(kers at my favourite magazine...

g

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve P:
<strong>Voted for after-sales. The servicing option should come under this heading really. And the build/electrical issues wouldn't be such a distressing thing if you knew that by taking it into the dealer they would get sorted out properly.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly Steve.Apparently ther`s a story I heard, that,Jaguar managed to hold on to its customer base,in the days of the XJ40 mainly because its dealers were so helpful in putting the car`s right.If anything it helped to make the customers even more loyal! :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I Would say Build quality - Electrical - Mechanical - Fitting No more VDC,ABS & Selespeed Problems Please!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
how about alfa giving me a car.

for free.

now.

a gta will suffice nicely!

seriously, i think they need to improve build quality, customer service, and bring rear wheel drive back into the range....right now...

then again, i drive a 33(soon updating to a gtv6, so what would i know about new cars...)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I voted for "After Sales", I think all us British Alfa owners would probably agree that Alfa's official dealers are generally awful. My local dealer ia actually not bad at fixing the odd thing that goes wrong, it is just its' attitude towards customers is appalling and most requests are greeted by a shrug and a "what do you expect from an Alfa ?" It doesn't really affect me as I love the the marque in general, but the contrast to BMW/ Audi (vile cars I know) dealers is huge, and anybody used to that kind of service will never buy another Alfa.
What is even more worrying is that my local dealer was only appointed 2 years ago and seems to have won awards from Alfa for service - the mind boggles as to how bad the others are!!
I'm not going to name them as I would hate to upset them further, seeing as my next nearest dealer is 20 miles away

1 - 14 of 14 Posts