Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Two things that I don't agree with. The sound of a Ferrari F355 would be better and a bigger problem is the wrong colour. My wife's one looks better.

20130227_183318.jpg

20130213_174038.jpg

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
WOW TOO MUCH CUTENESS!! :eek: my girl better not be reading this thread and see that...

·
Registered
4,740 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
WOW TOO MUCH CUTENESS!! :eek: my girl better not be reading this thread and see that...
This was her valentines day gift last year. I saw the gap and now she cant complain about any forgetfulness on my part for at least a couple of years.

The eyelashes were entirely her doing though. I think she just wants to ensure that I don't drive the car.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Are you sure you want to mess with a lady from Boksburg? Very brave of you.:)
I'd "take one for the (car) team" :cheese:

This was her valentines day gift last year. I saw the gap and now she cant complain about any forgetfulness on my part for at least a couple of years.

The eyelashes were entirely her doing though. I think she just wants to ensure that I don't drive the car.
Yeah, my wife thought a CF rear spoiler would be a better addition to the Jazz :cheese:
Each to their own I guess :lol:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Damn... my wife is spoilt... she thinks the 159 is hers and all I say is "yes dear..." I'll be looking for a pink 500 with eyelashes in the near future so I can reclaim my v6 beastie...

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Btw: with a little extra cash all I can think of is tires. Went shopping around today and found out F1's will still cost me the ridiculous sum of R14k per set and the only other option in that size is michelin pilot super sport at R4.5k a pop excluding fitting and alignment! :eek:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Btw: with a little extra cash all I can think of is tires. Went shopping around today and found out F1's will still cost me the ridiculous sum of R14k per set and the only other option in that size is michelin pilot super sport at R4.5k a pop excluding fitting and alignment! :eek:
I thought Vriedestein sold 235/45r18 ' in SA?

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Vredesteins are hens teeth in Cape Town. I cannot seem to locate a dealer with them in stock?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Am I reading this right, that there a basically 3 options in 235/45 18?

And what about going to 225? Wouldnt be a massive effect?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts