Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my last one, going nuts already! :rant::rant::rant:

Havent really got the right amount of time to smash it properly, as I work full time. But its getting on my nerves for a few months now, this would be a major relief once I pass it.

It is something like Balance Sheets Analysis Theory - cant translate it better.

pages and pages of obsolete accounting crap!:mad:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Mine was probably maths - I'm OK when I understand the context, but a lot of stuff was taught in isolation, so utterly gibberish - a classic case of learning by rote to get through :(

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
FPC2 (financial planning certificate 2) was always renowned as being a [email protected] of a paper. multiple choice but not as we know it - all the questions had e) all of the above and f) none of the above as answers - so guessing by elimination was out, and the wording of the questions was deliberately awkward. a paper written by complete @r$eholes. naturally i passed first time though :p

maths a-level was the easiest one i've ever done. i sat there for 3 hours and did absolutely nothing other than write my name, and came out with a 'U'. piece o' cake :lol:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Got an F at RE, didn't find it hard though, just didn't bother. :D

Engineering Science I found one of the hardest at Uni.

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
Got an F at RE, didn't find it hard though, just didn't bother. :D

Engineering Science I found one of the hardest at Uni.
I got an F at RE as well for the same reason. :lol:

I was too worried about studying for maths, english and science to worry about that one.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
CPC National

·
Registered
259 Posts
Had many over the years. Only have 1 kidney, 2nd (all from birth) damaged which resulted in liver problems (side affect) and the worst test due to failing health. Other things were found and given at most a week to live without treatment. That test was hard. Thing that kept me going in hospital was i had only bought my Alfa a month before and wanted to get out and drive it!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts