Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been to look at a phase 3 3.2 V6 GTV and it made my heart beart very fast with excitement I must say. I've only had my GT for four months and promised myself it was a keeper but I'm finding myself drawn towards a V6 more each day....first it was a 147 GTA but realistically a GTV would suit me more. I paid £10700 for my GT just four months ago. How much do you think I can expect to get for it now privately?

It's a 2.0 JTS, rosso red with tan leather, has done 39k, 8 months of warranty remaining, fsh etc...and I have just had a Autodelta sport intake fitted. I need to weigh up my options here and have a serious think what to do but basically I want (need) more pooooowwwweeeerrrrr :lol:

P.S If anybody is interested in my GT give me a shout

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A couple of weeks back when I was thinking of changing the GT for a 147 GTA I e-mailed a dealer about swapping with the GTA they had for sale. I didn't hear back but now I have and they are interested. Arrrgggghhhhh. I had just put all thoughts of a GTA out of my mind :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Indeed. Keeping the GT would by far be the sensible option with getting the GTV V6 second (due to it being cheaper and thus giving me some spare cash to pay off finances) and the GTA third....but the third option is sure the most exciting :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your GT is probably worth about £1500 now mate, I'll give you £2000 though as I'm feeling generous, :D

:lol:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Phase 3 3.2 GTV. Lush:cool:

In many ways, I wish I'd gone for one after my 156 got totalled:eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phase 3 3.2 GTV. Lush:cool:

In many ways, I wish I'd gone for one after my 156 got totalled:eek:
They are a cracking loooking car...I wish I'd just got one instead of the GT now but doing the right thing with Alfas is not always easy :lol:

I've had fun trying lots of different ones out though thus far

Just need to sell the GT now...really looking forward to that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I'm sure everyone will feel sorry for me Jim :lol:
That link I put up dont work Graham can you do the honours please!?-2-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the delaer said he'll let me have the GTA for my GT but I've got to give him £3200 cash as well :lol:

I think that's made up my mind for me!!!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Well the delaer said he'll let me have the GTA for my GT but I've got to give him £3200 cash as well :lol:

I think that's made up my mind for me!!!
Is he having a giraffe! Stupid little oink, Granham go for that black GTV it looks luvvvly!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is he having a giraffe! Stupid little oink, Granham go for that black GTV it looks luvvvly!
That means my GT has lost just under a grand a month in value according to him :lol:

Yeah I think I might....or I might just keep my GT until next year and get a Brera....who knows...you decide ;)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
GTV GTV GTV woop woop! Dont care much for Brera's and I forbit you from getting a Mito they look well soft.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GTV it is then. Anyone want to buy a nice GT?

The Mito is not for me either. My wife likes it. We saw a white one in Valencia and she commented that it's a posher version of her Grande Punto

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
She still wouldnt clean that either though would she:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts