Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Personally I think the price is right, whether or not potential buyers are able to pay it is another matter. Having watched how much you've done with this car I wouldn't sell it for a penny less, it looks like such a well maintained and restored example. Alas, if I could be more certain of the future I'd buy it in a heartbeat, as I nearly did last time you nearly sold it!
Thanks.

It’s going in for a fresh MoT next week then I’ll be dusting it off and checking it ready to go on sale the week after.

I’ll be sad to see it go I’m not going to lie !

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
You will give it a wash, a mot, drive it and wont want the sell it lol! I think £7999 asking price is spot on, its not the best time to sell however if your not desperate for the money, enjoy your last few months together and wait for the right buyer 👍

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
You are so right, I have been there three times over the last four years and that is exactly what happened. I have now thrown some money at it and it’s staying
You’re right ! Took the Alfa off the jack stands, reconnected the battery and it started on the button. Went round the block in it and immediately had a smile on my face. I forgot how much fun these are to drive !

Remarkably the aircon still works and is ice cold, good to have finally fixed that leak on the last attempt.

Quick clean later and some fresh photos for the advert taken. MoT booked for Thursday so will be up for sale next weekend :( I will miss this car for sure !

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Beautiful car, I think it in a year or so you are going to regret selling :)

That is one loud interior! Good luck with the sale.

I love a clean engine bay, especially a V6

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
Beautiful car, I think it in a year or so you are going to regret selling :)

That is one loud interior! Good luck with the sale.

I love a clean engine bay, especially a V6
Must agree! Really nice looking GTV V6, wouldn't mind having that in the garage at all!

I'm sure the suggested price is obtainable but as others have said (and being fairly obvious) not a good time to sell. If I were being picky (which I usually am) for that money I would like to see a Q2 fitted and any niggles sorted (presuming the niggles listed back in 2018 haven't been sorted).

Still, from those photos and a sunny day, it's going to be difficult walking away without the keys!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Having seen it in the flesh, this is a truly great car, Hopefully someone on here or another alfisti will buy.

Good luck with the sale A6.

Reactions: A6

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bitter sweet day today. The Alfa passed the MOT and as such I've just listed it on eBay for sale. I've tried to price it realistically, someone is going to get a cracking fun car just hope it goes to a good home

eBay Advert Link

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hope it went to a good home. I spent most of the weekend trying to raise the cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sad day first to see it bought it and the Alfa has a new owner now. Got a big hole in the garage now :-(
Do post back with your thoughts/feelings further down the line. I've been thinking of selling mine for the last few years (since the Giulietta did the daily commute) but end up driving it and that idea gets vetoed.

Just sittings in it sometimes is enough.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts