Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found myself in a bookshop the other day and I was amazed at how many autobigraphies had the same title..

David Bekham, Jodie Marsh, Uncle Tom Cobbler and all .. each of them, after much deliberation, thought and care, managed to come up with the same considered title to sums up their life and times:

"My Autobiography".

Splendid!

Anyway, notwithstanding the many suitable and amusing alternatives this Forum could no doubt suggest for our favourite Z-listers, the question is: What would you call YOUR autobiography?

Ralf S.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Where's the poll :p

"Being Kurzon" :confused:

;)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought we might see a selection of meaningful titles... I mean the title is supposed to be like a statement of how the writer sees his or her life in context, when looking back on it.

Maybe "My autobiography" is less difficult.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Ralf S. said:
Found myself in a bookshop the other day and I was amazed at how many autobigraphies had the same title..

David Bekham, Jodie Marsh, Uncle Tom Cobbler and all .. each of them, after much deliberation, thought and care, managed to come up with the same considered title to sums up their life and times:

"My Autobiography".

Splendid!

Anyway, notwithstanding the many suitable and amusing alternatives this Forum could no doubt suggest for our favourite Z-listers, the question is: What would you call YOUR autobiography?

Ralf S.
Mine would be 'failing to make sense it'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts