Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just come back on the site to find some information and to start a post and have given up. Its taken me 20 mins to get to the point of writing this and I have given up on the website.

I presume some academic web page designer persuaded the powers to be that this was a good idea.
What a way to ruin a great forum and simple to use web site.

Alfa Romeo Owners Club here I come.

·
Administrator
86,620 Posts
What issue are you having ? Most people seem to have adjusted to the update once they gave it a chance & got used to the upgrade.
If you recall many people had complaints after the update to the previous AO ;)

Plenty help here if you have any questions We Are Live - Community Feedback

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
To be honest, I think it's simpler to use than it was before. It's just different.

(Not counting any bugs which might be making it more complex of course!)

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
To be honest, I think it's simpler to use than it was before. It's just different.

(Not counting any bugs which might be making it more complex of course!)
Agreed. The navigation I use takes fewer steps than before. Also, I like being able to go directly to either the first unread post, or alternatively the very last post, in a thread.

The current corruption of the front page is a bit a bummer though, and it's worrying no-one has said "we're working on it."

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I have just come back on the site to find some information and to start a post and have given up. Its taken me 20 mins to get to the point of writing this and I have given up on the website.

I presume some academic web page designer persuaded the powers to be that this was a good idea.
What a way to ruin a great forum and simple to use web site.

Alfa Romeo Owners Club here I come.

Really? I would have thought the big "Start Discussion" button and the top of every forum page wound have been a bit of a clue!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Agreed. The navigation I use takes fewer steps than before. Also, I like being able to go directly to either the first unread post, or alternatively the very last post, in a thread.

The current corruption of the front page is a bit a bummer though, and it's worrying no-one has said "we're working on it."
I also agree with the above. However that front page corruption is, I am sure, enough to put many potential members off the site before they even sign up and discover how good it can really look.
First impressions count for a lot

·
Registered
192 Posts
Oddly, I can't find a way to sign in on my android phone. I can register a new account but not able to enter my password or user name anywhere to log in.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Agree with all of the above critics. Plus when logged in these grey blobs appear. Can anybody sort this mess. Hasa been reported to a Moderator but reply there came there none.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts