Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What Sort Of Car Should I Buy?

Tags
buy car sort
1K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Cuoré Sportivo 1976 
G
#1 ·
I’m looking to replace my 53 plate Punto 1.2 Active Sport, in broom yellow, in the near future.

I’ve looked at the new Grande Punto and I don’t like it one little bit. I think it’s too big and ugly, not what a Punto should be and not what I want.

I’m going to look at a Seat Ibiza 1.4 Sport but I can’t really think of any other alternatives.

Can you suggest any?

Thanks in advance.

Mrs R.

:)

#10 ·
My previous car was a punto too. Why not venture into the realms of Alfa? The Seat Ibiza is not that different in size to an Alfa 147. I certainly didn't find the difference in size a problem when I moved up and haven't regretted it one bit.
Know what you mean about there not being much in that size range to catch your eye. I considered an A Class Merc, but my local garage warned me to stay well clear. Glad I did. Have never regretted getting my bella.
Am sure you'll find a wee car that'll cry out to you "buy me" soon. Good luck - get a good 'un!

#20 ·
Good choice Mrs R, I've had a few Ibizas and I like them just as much as Alfas. Nothing pretentious about them, they're not trying to be a small luxury car like so many others at the moment, just a bloody good little car. Did you try a C1/107/Aygo first? They're surprisingly good fun to drive....

I do of course mean I like them NEARLY as much as Alfas :rolleyes: ahem........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.