Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... when I take delivery of my new MiTO.

Having never bought an Alfa before are there any goodies I should expect?

My dealer is a new one (got a coffee in a McDonalds cup!), so I want to make sure I'm not missing out on any standard freebies!

Cheers guys,

Jo

·
Registered
841 Posts
AH the goodies should have been negotiated at point of sale :) (Bit late to aks them to throw stuf in now) We picked ours up this morning and everything is ARUK rather than delaer specific. YOu get red cover unveil with cloverleaf membership, 3yrs AA, a nice book on history of AR and ownership pack etc. Some people at some delaers got free mats etc but only thing we got was a keyring and what had originally been negotiated. (Full tank of petrol and a small discount basically) WE did get 2 free coffees though :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Some people at some delaers got free mats etc but only thing we got was a keyring and what had originally been negotiated. (Full tank of petrol and a small discount basically) WE did get 2 free coffees though :)
Front mats are included with the spec. but not rear ones :rolleyes: . If you didn't get the front ones I would get back to your dealers and get them.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i had the unveiling and the history of alfa book and i also had a £200 voucher for a photography session...not my sort of thing would rather hav had somethin for the babe but it was better than nowt...oh and i had a free hot choc...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Front mats are included with the spec. but not rear ones :rolleyes: . If you didn't get the front ones I would get back to your dealers and get them.
Sorry , mean to say we got the fornt mats but some people got all 4 special edition Mito matts thrown in gratis. From the linea accessori brocuhure at about £40 i think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ordered mine 28th Feb and mines at the docks i was told last week. I'm driving the dealer mad asking where it is. This morning it was still sitting in the docks :cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts